There are so many places I dream of visiting, just dream.
- Mombasa, Lamu and Malindi by road and by plane. There is just nothing like stopping at Makindu and Makinnon road and just take it in. Lest I forget all the fruits and lentils that you can buy on the way back. I want to tour the old town, those narrow alleyways for the hidden gems and the freshest seafood for miles. Have the sand between my toes and just relax with a madafu and do absolutely nothing.
- Kitale there is nothing like the charm of a town like Kitale, and if you go by road to get to see a lot of what Kenya has to offer as you pass through Nakuru and Eldoret. By the time you reach Kitale it is quiet enough that you can relax and unwind and breathe in the crisp fresh air.
- Naivasha is close enough to Nairobi that it you can be there in a matter of 2 hours (depending on the traffic) but far enough to not feel the hustle and bustle of nairobi.
- The length and breadth of the Rift Valley: this includes Embu , Meru, Limuru
- Uganda, Arusha, Kigali.
The things I want to do:
- Learn new languages.
- Have my own herb garden.
- REduce my carbon footprint
- Learn to make more stuff at home
- Explore different cultures (preferably the ones that did not make it onto my list of places I want to go)
- See the Northern lights
- Learn to salsa (it looks so good on t.v)
- Own my own home
- Learn Self defense and better situational awareness
- have more financial freedom
- Make more time for those close to me, and make more time for me.
- Do something great for the World that makes it a better place.
It is still a work in progress.